Girls WeekendWe had so much fun all together last weekend, precious little one. Your mom and her sisters laughed all weekend. Aunt Jill and Aunt Jen were so much help and we accomplished so much. All of your clothes, blankets, sheets and bedding are washed and ready for you. Jill took tons of pictures and we put together your dresser too. You were able to meet your cousin, Gabe and enjoy lots of laughs! You will meet him again soon once you both are born.
Your new bedding is just perfect and now all we need is you to come, but don't rush! I am taking one day at a time and just enjoying the last moments of being pregnant with you! You may come tomorrow or perhaps it will be a couple more weeks. I am trying to take one moment at a time so that I don't miss a thing. You are precious and I am praying that God fills you with his love and fullness as he watches over you each moment. I am so excited to meet you and see your face for the first time. I love you baby girl! Love - mommy
Side By Side

Your new dresser and the dress your great great grandmother made your grandmother.
You will wear it too for your dedication.
More sister pictures...









Just got word baby girl is on her way!!!!! YAY!! :) I am so excited to see precious baby girl Jennings! We have been waiting for your arrival for 9 months...and longer! You are so loved. Love you Jess and Jeff...Congratulations to the newlyparents!
ReplyDelete