Monday, January 25, 2010

32 weeks




Aunt Jill and Mom



You are loved!

You are still growing big and strong, my sweet baby. You are over 16 inches long and 3.7 pounds. You are starting to kick my ribs too. It doesn't hurt but feels really funny and sometimes surprises me! We can see my belly move when you move . Your dad loves to read to you most every night. We have started our birthing classes and are learning lots of great information. Your little nursery is coming along and I am getting so excited about you being here. I am organizing everything and your dad thinks it is great! I am praying over you each day and so are many others. Your dad made us a baby mix for the day of your birth. You are going to love the songs, I just know it! You are already listening to the songs with me most everyday and will enjoy them even more after you are born. We still don't have a name picked out but don't you worry, we will soon. Much love to you sweet little one...love, me


No comments:

Post a Comment