Monday, November 9, 2009

21 Weeks and 13 ounces



Happy 21 Weeks and 3 Days


Mommy and you before the ultrasound...


Oh, Baby!

Our 3-D picture of your face. You look like you are very serious and you kept moving your hands around and putting them up to your face.

Your Profile
You were hiding your face most of the ultrasound and then finally you turned over and showed us that precious face.

This picture is of your little knees, lower legs and feet - amazing! Everything looks wonderful on the ultrasound. You are 13 ounces and about the size of a coke can - with arms and legs. I am so thankful that your heart and kidneys are just as they should be. The doctor said we no longer have to get detailed ultrasounds and they are ruling out all birth defects! God has been good to give us peace in the waiting. I pray that His peace cover you as you continue to grow.
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you..do not let your heart be troubled, do not be afraid." John 14:27


Frames with you in them...


Here are some outfits I bought for you on sale. This one comes with a little head band. You are going to look so cute come this spring and summer.


One of my favorites and cute sandals too


Your dad likes this outfit.


Picture frames with you in them, sweet, sweet baby...

I love you so much and can't wait to start decorating your nursery.
I have lots of ideas and am going to order some wall words and wall decor soon. It is going to be so fun ~ your mom loves to decorate! But it won't be complete until you arrive. But take your time because you need to grow and I love being pregnant! Your little head is only 2 inches around. You are still so small. It is precious and though I can't wait to see your face and meet you, I am also loving every moment because I know that you will never be this small again!

The past is history, the future is a mystery,
but today is a gift and that is why they call it the present.

7 comments:

  1. so excited that little mini miss jennings is doing so well and remarkably beautiful, i must say=) love you three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits and you're looking beautiful, Jessica! Can't believe her little face-precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!!! JESS!!!! You look so beautiful and so radiant, and tiny-tiny! Such good news that lil' girl is doing great and is sound! Praise the Lord! I love reading your little letters to little one! So sweet! I love Jeff's face in that pic! HA!!!!! I know he is so excited, too!! I can not wait to go shopping for her in London...she is going to be a fashionable little girl for sure! The clothes she has gotten already are so adorable!! I LOVE everything! I can't wait to see pics of the nursery, too! LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, Jess! The ultrasound images are amazing. She's going to be beautiful just like you! We love the clothes you've bought her (very stylish) and the ultrasound photos in the frames are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful! I love seeing your baby girl's face!! She's going to be a great dresser just like here mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica, thanks SO MUCH for sharing your website with me! Will watch weekly now! :) How exciting! Yes very cool how we can keep in touch this way across many miles! Glad to reconnect again! Hey, just thought I'd let you know, this is the size each of my babies were when they were born! Only just a little bit tinier! 10 ounces and 9.8 on two of them! Reason I say this is because you are witnessing the most AMAZING miracle you will EVER live to know! GOD IS SO GOOD! Your sweet baby girl growing inside is "complete" just has to get bigger! Fully formed, look "developed" just need more meat to them! What a miracle! So happy for you! Love, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica, I know you guys are getting so excited! You're going to love having a baby girl. Just tonight Luci and I went to get a haircut and I thought of you and all of the things you and your little one will get to do together. So blessed are you and Jeff! The ultrasound pictures are incredible! Makes it come to life for Jeff I'm sure; since you can feel her move around. Enjoy the rest of these next few months. She'll be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete